From 400 people at the first Darkness Into Light in 2009 to 180,000 people last year, DIL has become a movement in more ways than one across Ireland and all over the world. We would love you to join us this May!
Saturday, 12th of May 2018
Muintir Na Tire Hall, Main Street, Murroe
- You must register online by 4 May to receive a T-shirt, and you must bring proof of registration (either printed or on your phone).
- Please allow extra time for parking.
- Each participant must have a torch for health and safety reasons.
- There will be no storage for personal items during the event, so please come ready to walk/run.
- Please respect traffic wardens and event signage, and follow instructions on arrival. Help us keep our venues clean and place any litter in bins provided.
The Parish of Murroe Boher is delighted to host another Darkness Into Light Walk in Murroe Village....we extend a warm welcome to all participants.
We are grateful to the Benedictine Community of Glenstal Abbey, Murroe Garda Station, Limerick County Council, East Limerick Irish Red Cross Branch, Community Organisations, Sports Clubs and the wider Commnity of Murroe Boher for their support and encouragement.
Car parking will be available in and around Murroe Village, all carparks are close to the Start / Assembly area at the Muinrir na Tíre Hall. Main St. Murroe. (Please make every effort to car pool)
Stewards will be in place before, during and after the DIL Walk.
Thanks to all those who have volunteered to organise car parking and manage traffic.
Got questions about this specific event venue?Click here to contact this venue