Darkness Into Light Waterford City
The historic city of Waterford stages Darkness Into Light for the second time in May and it’s all thanks to the fantastic work of the committees and local people in the area! Things get underway at 4.15am in the morning but those attending are advised to arrive early and wear warm clothing as the 5km walk/run takes place in the early hours of the morning. With the start and finish point the Regional Sports Centre, a wonderful morning full of symbolism is guaranteed as the sun comes up over the River Suir.
For more information about Darkness Into Light Waterford, please contact Kieran O'Brien at email@example.com or phone 061-484448.
Alternatively, visit the Darkness Into Light Waterford Facebook page.
Sponsorship Cards are available on request.
Date: May 9th
Starts at the Regional Sports Centre on the Cork Road > Morrisons Road > cross the Edmund Rice Bridge > proceed down Merchants Quay before turning right at the Clock Tower > Barronstrand Street > Parnell Street > back along the Cork Road before finishing at the Regional Sports Centre
Pre-registration venues for Waterford to be announced.
1. You MUST print your receipt and bring it on the morning to pick up your t-shirt.
2. Late registration on the morning does not guarantee a t-shirt.
3. Please arrive by 4am. Please also allow time for parking.
4. Bring your torch.
5. Please respect traffic wardens and follow any instructions on arrival.
6. Please place any litter in bins provided.
7. There will be no storage for personal items during event, so please come ready to walk/run.