Darkness into Light Dublin – Phoenix Park
For those who wish to take part in the Phoenix Park event, please note that registration is now CLOSED.
For health and safety issues we are asking people who have NOT registered to avoid the Papal Cross car park, and to wait at the Monument at Chesterfield Avenue. When the walk/run begins, we will ask you to join at this point.
If you have NOT registered yet, please AVOID the Papal Cross car park. You will be invited to register after the event when it is bright.
“I take part in Darkness into Light every year! Living near the Phoenix Park, it is the highlight of my sporting – and social! – calendar!” - Orlaith, Chapelizod
Now in its fifth year, DIL Dublin has become such a wonderfully popular event that we have had to split it into two separate venues! As our flagship event takes place once again in the Phoenix Park, get there early to soak up the atmosphere and to mingle with the regulars. For more information about DIL Dublin, please contact Marie at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01-6282111. Sponsorship Cards are available on request.
Route distance: 5km Circuit
Start Time: 4am
Start point: Papal Cross Car Park
Parking available at:
Zoo Car Park
Cricket Ground Car Park
Dog Pond Car Park
Ashtown Visitors Centre Car Park
Limited parking available on Chesterfield Avenue.
From 4am Chesterfield Aveune North (Phoenix Monument to Mountjoy Cross will be closed to traffic)
1. You MUST print your receipt and bring it on the morning to pick up your t-shirt.
2. Late registration on the morning does not guarantee a t-shirt.
3. Please arrive by 4am. Please also allow time for parking.
4. Bring your head torch.
5. Please respect traffic wardens and follow any instructions on arrival.
6. Please place any litter in bins provided.
7. There will be no storage for personal items during event, so please come ready to walk/run.