- You must register online by April 27th to receive a T-shirt, and you must bring proof of registration (either printed or on your phone).
- Please arrive 30 minutes before the start time. Please allow time for parking.
- Each participant must have a torch for health and safety reasons.
- There will be no storage for personal items during the event, so please come ready to walk/run.
- Please respect traffic wardens and event signage, and follow instructions on arrival. Help us keep our venues clean and place any litter in bins provided.
- Please feel free to bring along any photos or tributes to loved ones. We will display them in our tent beside the main stage.
- On the night of the walk, please be mindful of small children, buggies, dogs, runners, slower walkers and most importantly be mindful of yourself
- Some Skerries businesses will be open straight after the event for breakfast. These include Storm in a Teacup, Rockabill Restaurant and Aidan O'Brien butchers at the Monument will be serving tea/coffee and sausage sambos
You will once again be able to pick up your t-shirt from the Skerries News office on Thomas Hand st once you have registered and have a print out of your receipt. We will give update when t-shirts are available.
Please be aware that there will be limited car parking at Skerries Rugby club, Skerries Harps GAA club, the Community Centre Skerries Community College and Skerries Mills . If you can car pool with neighbours and friends then please do so. Please aim to be parked by 3:40am as there will be road closures once the event gets under way.
Got questions about this specific event venue?Click here to contact this venue
Top Fundraising Participants & Teams
Special thanks to the Darkness Into Light participants who have taken the extra step to fundraise and have earned their fundraising badge!