From 400 people at the first Darkness Into Light in 2009 to 130,000 people last year, DIL has become a movement in more ways than one across Ireland and all over the world. We would love you to join us this May!
Saturday, 6th of May 2017
Chesterfield Avenue, The Phoenix Park
- You must register online by April 27th to receive a T-shirt, and you must bring proof of registration (either printed or on your phone).
- Please arrive 30 minutes before the start time. Please allow time for parking.
- Each participant must have a torch for health and safety reasons.
- There will be no storage for personal items during the event, so please come ready to walk/run.
- Please respect traffic wardens and event signage, and follow instructions on arrival. Help us keep our venues clean and place any litter in bins provided.
- Balloons and lanterns are not allowed in the park as they are dangerous for wildlife and zoo animals
- Please allow time to get from your car to the starting area and take note of where you parked your car
- Dogs on a short leash please
Please go to our Facebook page for information on where to collect your T-Shirt!
Free parking at Heuston Station car park.
Shuttle buses provided by Dublin Bus will be transporting participants at regular intervals, beginning at 2am from outside Westbrook Motors on Parkgate Street (beside the Ashling Hotel) directly to the starting area on Chesterfield Avenue.
Parking within the Phoenix Park will be at:
The Zoo Car park, the Dog Pond, Farmleigh, The Cricket Ground and Chesterfield Avenue.
Got questions about this specific event venue?Click here to contact this venue
Top Fundraising Participants & Teams
Special thanks to the Darkness Into Light participants who have taken the extra step to fundraise and have earned their fundraising badge!