From 400 people at the first Darkness Into Light in 2009 to 130,000 people last year, DIL has become a movement in more ways than one across Ireland and all over the world. We would love you to join us this May!
Saturday, 6th of May 2017
Chesterfield Avenue, The Phoenix Park
- You must register online by April 27th to receive a T-shirt, and you must bring proof of registration (either printed or on your phone).
- Please arrive 30 minutes before the start time. Please allow time for parking.
- Each participant must have a torch for health and safety reasons.
- There will be no storage for personal items during the event, so please come ready to walk/run.
- Please respect traffic wardens and event signage, and follow instructions on arrival. Help us keep our venues clean and place any litter in bins provided.
- Balloons and lanterns are not allowed in the park as they are dangerous to wildlife and zoo animals
- Please allow time to get from your car to the starting area and please take note of where you parked your car
- Dogs on a short leash throughout the event please
T-SHIRT PICK UP:MAKE SURE YOU HAVE PROOF OF REGISTRATION BEFORE YOU COLLECT YOUR T-SHIRTS
Centra - New Cabra Road
The Dutch Bike Shop - Goatstown
River Island - Grafton Street
Centra - Claddagh Green, Ballyfermot
Radisson Blu Royal Hotel - Golden Lane, D8
Tuthills - The Mill Centre, Clondalkin
Centra - Greenhills Road
Supervalu - Firhouse Shopping Ctr
INSIDE THE PARK:
Chesterfield Avenue, Dublin Zoo, Cricket Ground, Dog Pond & Farmleigh (There are free shuttle buses from Farmleigh to the starting area.)
OUTSIDE THE PARK:
Heuston Station car park & The National Museum at Collins Barracks
Shuttle buses provided by Dublin Bus will be transporting participants at regular intervals, beginning at 2am from outside the Ashling Hotel, directly to the starting area on Chesterfield Avenue.
Got questions about this specific event venue?Click here to contact this venue
Top Fundraising Participants & Teams
Special thanks to the Darkness Into Light participants who have taken the extra step to fundraise and have earned their fundraising badge!