- You must register online by April 27th to receive a T-shirt, and you must bring proof of registration (either printed or on your phone).
- Please arrive 30 minutes before the start time. Please allow time for parking.
- Each participant must have a torch for health and safety reasons.
- There will be no storage for personal items during the event, so please come ready to walk/run.
- Please respect traffic wardens and event signage, and follow instructions on arrival. Help us keep our venues clean and place any litter in bins provided.
- For safety reasons please avoid congregating at the entrance to venue.
- Please go to the designated starting area as quickly as possible on arrival, our stewards will be on hand to help.
Our main parking will be at the Meath County Council offices. Buvinda house Dublin Road Navan. (former Quinn building)
A free shuttle bus will transport participants from car park to walk venue.
Unfortunately for safety reasons we cannot ferry participants back after walk is complete. Please follow directions from our stewards who are only too happy to assist.
Got questions about this specific event venue?Click here to contact this venue
Top Fundraising Participants & Teams
Special thanks to the Darkness Into Light participants who have taken the extra step to fundraise and have earned their fundraising badge!