From 400 people at the first Darkness Into Light in 2009 to 130,000 people last year, DIL has become a movement in more ways than one across Ireland and all over the world. We would love you to join us this May!
Saturday, 6th of May 2017
Muintir Na Tire Hall, Main Street, Murroe
- You must register online by April 27th to receive a T-shirt, and you must bring proof of registration (either printed or on your phone).
- Please arrive 30 minutes before the start time. Please allow time for parking.
- Each participant must have a torch for health and safety reasons.
- There will be no storage for personal items during the event, so please come ready to walk/run.
- Please respect traffic wardens and event signage, and follow instructions on arrival. Help us keep our venues clean and place any litter in bins provided.
- Tea, coffee , biscuits etc will be available in the Muintir NaTire Hall ( Start / Finish ) after the walk from 5am.......you are welcome to stay and chat....thanks to all shops and businesses in Murroe Boher who have offered to donate refreshments.
- Please think about ' car pooling ' when driving to DIL Murroe.....it will help in the management of car parking and traffic.
Murroe Boher Parish is delighted to host a Darkness Into Light Walk / Run in Murroe Village....we extend a warm welcome to all participants.
We are grateful to the Benedictine Community of Glenstal Abbey, Murroe Garda Station, Limerick County Council , East Limerick Irish Red Cross Branch , Community Organisations and Sports Clubs and the wider Commnity of Murroe Boher for their support and encouragement.
Car parking will be available in and around Murroe Village, all close to the Start / Registration area at the Muinrir NA Tire Hall. Main St. Murroe.
Stewards will be in place before, during and after DIL Walk.
Thanks to all those who have volunteered to steward car parking and manage traffic.
Got questions about this specific event venue?Click here to contact this venue
Top Fundraising Participants & Teams
Special thanks to the Darkness Into Light participants who have taken the extra step to fundraise and have earned their fundraising badge!