- You must register online by April 27th to receive a T-shirt, and you must bring proof of registration (either printed or on your phone).
- Please arrive 30 minutes before the start time. Please allow time for parking.
- Each participant must have a torch for health and safety reasons.
- There will be no storage for personal items during the event, so please come ready to walk/run.
- Please respect traffic wardens and event signage, and follow instructions on arrival. Help us keep our venues clean and place any litter in bins provided.
Date for 2017 is Sat 6th May! 2017 is the 9th year of Darkness Into Light for Pieta House. 2017 will be the second year that Mitchelstown will host a walk so we're hoping to build on last year's amazing success.
Parking available in Tesco carpark - this will fill up quickly so additional parking available in Lidl, and throughout the town. Check our facebook page for more regular updates as the event draws near for more.
Got questions about this specific event venue?Click here to contact this venue
Top Fundraising Participants & Teams
Special thanks to the Darkness Into Light participants who have taken the extra step to fundraise and have earned their fundraising badge!