- You must register online by April 27th to receive a T-shirt, and you must bring proof of registration (either printed or on your phone).
- Please arrive 30 minutes before the start time. Please allow time for parking.
- Each participant must have a torch for health and safety reasons.
- There will be no storage for personal items during the event, so please come ready to walk/run.
- Please respect traffic wardens and event signage, and follow instructions on arrival. Help us keep our venues clean and place any litter in bins provided.
- We strongly recommend all walkers to stay on the gravel path around the lake rather than the concrete path at the waters edge.
- It's a good idea to bring a torch, adequate footwear and warm clothing. Also remember, it's Melbourne so keep an eye on the weather, you might need to bring a rain jacket or umbrella!
Walk starts at the St. Kilda end of Albert Park.
> Free parking in Albert Park is available until 8am. Ticket required thereafter until to 9pm.
> Ample parking available on Village Green Drive, Hockey drive, Aughtie Drive and Lakeside Drive.
Got questions about this specific event venue?Click here to contact this venue
Top Fundraising Participants & Teams
Special thanks to the Darkness Into Light participants who have taken the extra step to fundraise and have earned their fundraising badge!