From 400 people at the first Darkness Into Light in 2009 to 130,000 people last year, DIL has become a movement in more ways than one across Ireland and all over the world. We would love you to join us this May!
Saturday, 6th of May 2017
Sun Yat Sen Plaza, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong / 香港上环中山公园
- You must register online by April 27th to receive a T-shirt, and you must bring proof of registration (either printed or on your phone).
- Please arrive 30 minutes before the start time. Please allow time for parking.
- Each participant must have a torch for health and safety reasons.
- There will be no storage for personal items during the event, so please come ready to walk/run.
- Please respect traffic wardens and event signage, and follow instructions on arrival. Help us keep our venues clean and place any litter in bins provided.
- T-Shirt distribution venues will be outlined following the event launch. Keep in touch with all social media and emails for updates.T-shirt 會在活動確認後派發，留意各大媒體的公佈
The first ever Darkness into Light in Hong Kong in 2017 sees Pieta House, Ireland partnering with local beneficiary, The Samaritan Befrienders to promote the message of suicide awareness and prevention throughout Hong Kong.
Got questions about this specific event venue?Click here to contact this venue
Top Fundraising Participants & Teams
Special thanks to the Darkness Into Light participants who have taken the extra step to fundraise and have earned their fundraising badge!