From 400 people at the first Darkness Into Light in 2009 to 130,000 people last year, DIL has become a movement in more ways than one across Ireland and all over the world. We would love you to join us this May!
Saturday, 6th of May 2017
Cricklewood Broadway, London, NW2 3ED
- You must register online by April 27th to receive a T-shirt, and you must bring proof of registration (either printed or on your phone).
- Please arrive 30 minutes before the start time. Please allow time for parking.
- Each participant must have a torch for health and safety reasons.
- There will be no storage for personal items during the event, so please come ready to walk/run.
- Please respect traffic wardens and event signage, and follow instructions on arrival. Help us keep our venues clean and place any litter in bins provided.
- T-Shirt collection is only available on the event night.
Darkness into Light walk will take place in London on Friday night 5th of May into Saturday morning 6th of May. It is a unique, early morning experience which begins in darkness at 4.15am as thousands of people walk or run a 5km route while dawn is breaking. The early dawn represents hope and is symbolic of the work of Pieta House; bringing people from darkness back into the light. This year will see members of the popular Irish band; the Monday Club, JP O’Donnell and Liam Gill lead the walk with members of the committee. The funds raised in London are equally split between the Pieta House charity in Ireland and Icap based in London and Birmingham.
There is no parking at the venue, however, at this time of the morning the surrounding roads will not have any parking restrictions.
Got questions about this specific event venue?Click here to contact this venue
Top Fundraising Participants & Teams
Special thanks to the Darkness Into Light participants who have taken the extra step to fundraise and have earned their fundraising badge!