- Due to the unprecedented level of support for Darkness Into Light this year, we have almost exhausted our supplies of T-shirts at venues across Ireland. We apologise to everyone who won't receive one in time for the walk, and if you have a T-shirt from previous years please feel free to wear it! We will be making provisions to have a 2017 T-shirt available for every registered participant as a keepsake should they wish to receive one after the event, and will post further details on this next week. Thank you all for your continued support. Our work could not continue without you and we are eternally grateful to see this movement grow and grow - even if it runs away from us a little bit sometimes!
- Please arrive 30 minutes before the start time. Please allow time for parking.
- Each participant must have a torch for health and safety reasons.
- There will be no storage for personal items during the event, so please come ready to walk/run.
- Please respect traffic wardens and event signage, and follow instructions on arrival. Help us keep our venues clean and place any litter in bins provided.
- There will be Free tea, coffee & scones available in the Beacon after the walk. Thanks to all those businesses who baked & donated water, tea, coffee, butter, milk sugar!!! Thanks to all who helped in any way Please leave all valuables at home and bring only a small amount of money with you.
Final T Shirt Collection is
Friday 5th May 2017
9.30pm - 1.30pm to 4pm - 6pm
At CRONIN'S HIDEAWAY
The starting point for the walk is
THE BEACON NITE CLUB is the meeting point for the walk &
will be open at 3.30am
There will be a late T Shirt Pick up on the morning!
Please try where possible to register on line
Thanks for all your support & co-operation
Parking will be available around the square or on the pier. Please do not park outside or around the BEACON entrance to allow people to gather there safely
Got questions about this specific event venue?Click here to contact this venue
Top Fundraising Participants & Teams
Special thanks to the Darkness Into Light participants who have taken the extra step to fundraise and have earned their fundraising badge!