- Due to the unprecedented level of support for Darkness Into Light this year, we have almost exhausted our supplies of T-shirts at venues across Ireland. We apologise to everyone who won't receive one in time for the walk, and if you have a T-shirt from previous years please feel free to wear it! We will be making provisions to have a 2017 T-shirt available for every registered participant as a keepsake should they wish to receive one after the event, and will post further details on this next week. Thank you all for your continued support. Our work could not continue without you and we are eternally grateful to see this movement grow and grow - even if it runs away from us a little bit sometimes!
- Please arrive 30 minutes before the start time. Please allow time for parking.
- Each participant must have a torch for health and safety reasons.
- There will be no storage for personal items during the event, so please come ready to walk/run.
- Please respect traffic wardens and event signage, and follow instructions on arrival. Help us keep our venues clean and place any litter in bins provided.
- All participants must wear appropriate footwear. Participants who are not wearing the correct footwear will be turned away.
- No alcohol may be consumed before or during taking part in this event.
- The event route will pass local residential areas, please make sure that you respect these residents by keeping noise at an appropriate level.
There are numerous public car parks close to Pontio.
View event map
Got questions about this specific event venue?Click here to contact this venue
Save Time On The Day Of The Event, Register Online!
Senior (65+), Student (16+), Unemployed
Top Fundraising Participants & Teams
Special thanks to the Darkness Into Light participants who have taken the extra step to fundraise and have earned their fundraising badge!