From 400 people at the first Darkness Into Light in 2009 to 130,000 people last year, DIL has become a movement in more ways than one across Ireland and all over the world. We would love you to join us this May!
Saturday, 6th of May 2017
Coláiste Muire, Ballymote, Co. Sligo
- You must register online by April 27th to receive a T-shirt, and you must bring proof of registration (either printed or on your phone).
- Please arrive 30 minutes before the start time. Please allow time for parking.
- Each participant must have a torch for health and safety reasons.
- There will be no storage for personal items during the event, so please come ready to walk/run.
- Please respect traffic wardens and event signage, and follow instructions on arrival. Help us keep our venues clean and place any litter in bins provided.
- Please note, there is no parking at Coláiste Muire, or the approach to the school. Please follow signs for car parking at various points around the town of Ballymote.
There will be NO parking at Coláiste Muire, or on Pearse Road (leading up to the venue). Car Parks will be available at various points into and out of Ballymote, and will be clearly signposted and marshalled on the night. Check back here in the weeks leading up to May 6th for more information on where best to park on the night.
Got questions about this specific event venue?Click here to contact this venue
Top Fundraising Participants & Teams
Special thanks to the Darkness Into Light participants who have taken the extra step to fundraise and have earned their fundraising badge!