- Due to the unprecedented level of support for Darkness Into Light this year, we have almost exhausted our supplies of T-shirts at venues across Ireland. We apologise to everyone who won't receive one in time for the walk, and if you have a T-shirt from previous years please feel free to wear it! We will be making provisions to have a 2017 T-shirt available for every registered participant as a keepsake should they wish to receive one after the event, and will post further details on this next week. Thank you all for your continued support. Our work could not continue without you and we are eternally grateful to see this movement grow and grow - even if it runs away from us a little bit sometimes!
- Please arrive 30 minutes before the start time. Please allow time for parking.
- Each participant must have a torch for health and safety reasons.
- There will be no storage for personal items during the event, so please come ready to walk/run.
- Please respect traffic wardens and event signage, and follow instructions on arrival. Help us keep our venues clean and place any litter in bins provided.
- Please note the designated parking areas in Ballincollig. Parking will NOT be available at Colaiste Choilm for the event.
T-shirts will be limited, and will be available for pick up prior to the event for people that have registered online. Please ensure that you register early to get a t-shirt as stocks will be limited this year.
Parking will be available in the following locations;
Supernova (The Link Road)
M D O'Sheas (The Link Road)
Castlewest Shopping Centre
Scoil Eoin (Station Road)
Car Park at Rear of Main Street
**Please note that there is NO parking available at Colaiste Choilm during this event**
Got questions about this specific event venue?Click here to contact this venue
Top Fundraising Participants & Teams
Special thanks to the Darkness Into Light participants who have taken the extra step to fundraise and have earned their fundraising badge!