"Darkness Into Light is a movement against suicide. Money raised helps keep Pieta House's life-saving services free and helps us to broaden our services so that we reach those who need us."
- Brian Higgins, CEO, Pieta House -
Why We Walk...
Our vision at Pieta House is to create a world where suicide, self-harm and stigma have been replaced by hope, self-care and acceptance.
Darkness into Light is vital for our fundraising, for raising awareness and for bringing people together as we do everything we can to bring about a suicide-free world.
- Darkness into Light keeps our doors open! Fundraising saves lives.
- Darkness into Light raised almost
€3.5 million for Pieta House in 2016.
- €1,000 allows us to provide support for someone in distress.
- So far, Pieta House has helped over 29,000 people in distress.